Cottage in Herefordshire, England
HOLIDAY_HOME: 19510 / RAAT
Situated between Ross-on-Wye and Monmouth, this adjoining converted cider mill lies on the edge of a village within the owner’s grounds with great views. The holiday property is eco-friendly, with contemporary rooms and oak joinery throughout. Explore the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean, with Hereford, Gloucester, Cheltenham and Cardiff within easy driving. Canoeing on the Wye, fishing, golfing and riding will all be found within the area. Shop 2 miles, pub 400 yards.
Open-plan, beamed living/dining room with wood-burning stove, French doors and kitchen area with Travertine stone floor. First floor: Double bedroom with 5ft bed, oak floor and en-suite bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Full elec CH inc (£25pw, £15 per short break Nov-Mar)
- Elec, bed linen and towels inc
- Digital TV
- DVD (small library)
- Stereo/CD (small library)
- Combi m/wave/oven/grill
- Shared use of owner’s large enclosed garden with furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Cycle store
- No smoking
- NB: Small unfenced pond in grounds
Fragen zu diesem Objekt?