Cottage in Isle of Wight, England
HOLIDAY_HOME: 20598 / PLLR
This charming and spacious adjoining holiday cottage lies in an AONB on the western side of the island, renowned for spectacular walks including West High Down and The Tennyson Trail. The Heritage coastline is popular for walking and beaches. There are games, pool table and dart board in the summerhouse, great for keeping the children entertained on wet days. Shops ¾ mile, pub 1mile.
Living room with open fire, wooden floor and French doors to front garden. Dining room with wooden floor and French doors to back garden. Kitchen with Belfast sink and tiled floor. Three steps up to bathroom with shower attachment and toilet. First floor: Double bedroom with ornamental fireplace and bay window. Two single bedrooms, one accessed by deep step. Shower room with toilet.
- Open fire – initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, full gas CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Large garden with lawned areas, summer house with decking area and furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars); additional roadside parking
- External games room (in summerhouse) with pool table, dart board and children’s games
- No smoking
- NB: Garden on various levels with steps and some sloping areas
Fragen zu diesem Objekt?