THE OLD MILL
Cottage in Somerset, England
HOLIDAY_HOME: 20603 / EVJ
A wonderful setting to relax and unwind in, The Old Mill stands detached and has wooden floors, beams and character. Tastefully furnished, it offers an idyllic romantic haven to enjoy the abundant wildlife from the decked patio overlooking the mill pond and lovely country walks. Visit Montacute House and Gardens, Forde Abbey and Gardens, explore the Quantock and Blackdown Hills, South Somerset or venture down to the World Famous Jurassic Coast. Shops 3 miles, pub 1½ miles.
First floor: Spacious beamed living/dining room with wood-burning stove, wooden floor and well-equipped kitchen area. Shower room with toilet. Steep stairs to second floor: Beamed double bedroom with freestanding bath and wash basin.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail at cost
- Elec and full gas CH inc (£50 pw Nov-Mar)
- Bed linen and towels inc
- Freesat TV
- DVD (small library)
- Radio/CD (small library)
- Shared laundry room with w/machine and t/dryer
- Large landscaped grounds with wooded area, decked area and furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Cycle store
- Meals by arr with owner
- No smoking
- No children except babes in arms
- NB: 2 mill ponds in grounds
Fragen zu diesem Objekt?