Cottage in Dorset, England
HOLIDAY_HOME: 21940 / DZT
This charming 18th-century Grade II holiday cottage adjoining the owner’s home was originally the village school room, and is set in a delightful conservation village of stone and thatched houses. It is ideally placed to explore west Dorset, from the abbey town of Sherborne, 8 miles, to the famous World Heritage Jurassic Coast, 13 miles, with its beautiful scenery. The seaside resorts of Lyme Regis, West Bay and Weymouth are all within easy driving distance. Available activities include country walking, riding, golf, fishing and free use of a local tennis court. Shops 3 miles, pub ½ mile.
Beamed living/dining room with wood-burning stove. Well equipped kitchen with slate floor. Three steps to bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet. Steep stairs to first floor: Double bedroom with TV and views to Bubbdown Hill. Single bedroom.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, full NSH, bed linen and towels inc
- Two TV/DVDs (small library)
- Stereo/CD (small library)
- Small enclosed south-facing courtyard garden with patio, vine-clad pergola and furniture
- Parking (for 1 car)
- No smoking
- No children under 5 yrs
Fragen zu diesem Objekt?