Cottage in South Cornwall, England
HOLIDAY_HOME: 21991 / TKM
Set on the rocks bordering Portmellon Bay, and 20 yards from the beach, lies this 17th-century, detached holiday cottage. Rock Cottage commands panoramic sea views from its sun-trap setting above the water. Nearby is the quaint fishing village of Mevagissey, with its inns, shops, restaurants and working harbour, as well as the village and beach of Gorran Haven. Shop 1 mile, pub 20 yards.
Beamed living/dining room with wood-burning stove, tiled floor and kitchen area with stable door to terrace. First floor: Two bedrooms, each with wooden floor; one double and one twin. Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet. Most rooms with sea views.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, ‘Economy 7’ CH (bedroom and living room), bed linen and towels inc
- Freeview TV
- DVD (small library)
- Courtyard garden with terrace and furniture
- Public car park 20 yds £2 per day
- No children under 7 yrs
- NB: 3 steps in garden, sea 2 yds from property
Fragen zu diesem Objekt?