ASPEN GROVE LODGE
Cottage in North Yorkshire, England
HOLIDAY_HOME: 22916 / ITP
Once a cow byre, this single storey holiday cottage is adjacent to the owners’ converted farmhouse on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park. Ideal for walking, cycling and riding. Thirsk
(3 miles), York (24 miles) and Helmsley (10 miles). Visit Duncombe Park, Castle Howard, Nunnington Hall and Fountains Abbey. The coast and the Yorkshire Dales are nearby. Shop 3 miles, pubs 1 mile.
Step to entrance: Step to living room with open fire, French doors and beams. Kitchen/dining room with French doors and tiled floor. Utility. Two double bedrooms, one with TV and en-suite bathroom with shower attachment, bidet and toilet, one with en-suite shower room and toilet. Twin bedroom. Bathroom with toilet. Separate toilet.
- Open fire - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, full oil CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Enclosed courtyard with summerhouse and furniture
- Parking (for 3 cars)
- Cycle store
- All weather carpet tennis court and carp fishing by arr
- No smoking
- Friday to Friday
- NB: Pond 200 yds from property
Fragen zu diesem Objekt?