Cottage in Shropshire, England
HOLIDAY_HOME: 23144 / RAAD
Ash Barn, the end of a row, nestles in tranquil, unspoilt countryside and enjoys outstanding views of the Welsh borders. Accessed by a narrow lane, the holiday property is surrounded by beautiful scenery and miles of paths and bridleways. Nearby is Offa’s Dyke Path and the towns of Oswestry and Shrewsbury are within easy reach. There are Wildlife Trust walks, museums, castles and gardens, as well as steam railways to visit. Trefonen village is 2 miles away with shop, post office and pub.
Living/dining room with wood-burning stove in inglenook. Well-equipped kitchen with quarry-tiled floor. Utility. First floor: Double bedroom, en-suite shower room with toilet and wooden floor. Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, over-bath shower, toilet and wooden floor. Beamed throughout.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail at cost
- Elec, full oil CH, bed linen and towels inc
- T/cot on request
- Freeview TV
- Small enclosed lawned garden with patio, terrace and furniture
- Shared 20-acre grounds
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Cycle store
- Natural water supply from spring
- No smoking
- NB: Sloping banks and 4 steps in garden and grounds
Fragen zu diesem Objekt?